Safari Kid offers one of the best preschool and after school programs for children in the bay area. In 2004, we started with 1 child and now have close to 400 children in all of our centers. Safari Kid is growing and now has 8 locations in the bay area to facilitate the overwhelming demand for our programs. We can contribute our success largely to our programs and staff members who are so passionate about teaching.
To spread the value & importance of early childhood education and help every child develop their social, physical, intellectual, creative and emotional domains
- Social - Refers to the ability to form attachments, play with others, co-operation and sharing, and being able to create lasting relationships with others
- Physical - Development of Fine (small) and Gross (large) Motor Skills
- Intellectual - The process of making sense of the world around them
- Creative - The development of special abilities creating talents. Music, Art, Writing, Reading, and Singing are all ways for creative development to take place
- Emotional - Development of self-awareness, self-confidence, and coping with feelings as well as understanding them